PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

jacob
01-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Hey everyone,

I am Jacob Bergeron, a 26 year old writer. I have been a freelance copywriter for some time now and I have decided to become more organized in my efforts. I created a website and I have hired a few other writers. I am new to the “business world” however I am looking forward to the adventure. I am very excited to have found this forum. I am very much looking forward to making friends and business connections. This online community appears fantastic and I am happy to be a small part of it now.

-Jacob

vangogh
01-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Welcome to the forum Jacob. I'm one of those who thinks copywriting skills and writing skills in general are the most important for anyone to have online and will be for quite some time. We were all new to the business world at one point and we're happy to share our experiences and what worked for us and what didn't. Looking forward to getting to know you as well.

Thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
01-14-2011, 10:31 PM
Welcome, Jacob. You'll be glad to know that all 3 admins here are writers, and we have several other writers on the forum too. For some, like Dan, it's all he does. I think you will like this place since we share so much in common, and, it's a forum about small business as the name implies.

jacob
01-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Vangogh--I am happy to be here. I certainly agree that copywriting and creative writing skills have a very large role with an online business presence or any online presence for that matter.
cbs-- It's great to hear that there are several writers within this community. I am excited to hear that and I am looking forward to future discussions and exchanges. I must say your website is spectacular!

cbscreative
01-14-2011, 10:59 PM
Thank you, Jacob. That's the second time today I got complimented on my site here. I'll keep my head from swelling too much though.

jacob
01-14-2011, 11:05 PM
cbs--well it is quite the site. But I admire your attempt to be humble.

jamesray50
01-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Hi Jacob and welcome. Nice to have another writer that can critique the content on my website. And I agree with your assesment about this forum. Of all the forums I'm on, this one is the easiest one to navigate and the members are the friendliest.

Blessed
01-15-2011, 07:27 AM
Welcome here Jacob - we are glad to have you join us in this corner of the internet!

Spider
01-15-2011, 09:50 PM
Welcome aboard, Jacob.