PDA

View Full Version : My first workshop of 2011

Patrysha
01-15-2011, 02:28 PM
I've decided to kick this year off with a workshop for broke but passionate business owners...the $50 a month marketing plan. The workshop is not a free one, but it's priced right I think for those who have a little for marketing but not much ($10). Of course it will be geared towards those focused on a local marketplace. And I'll be limiting the first classes (there will be two types the one day and the seven day) to 20 participants each. Please PM me or email me to let me know if you are interested in joining me.

Sorry if this seems like a blatant ad, it kind of is. But it's really relevant I think to some of the readers here...

Blessed
01-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Sounds like it will be a good workshop - hope it goes well for you. I agree, it is priced right for the passionate but broke business owner!

Patrysha
01-16-2011, 02:34 PM
Thanks Jenn. I am really excited about it. It's really just a new way to apply old knowledge, but I know I would've loved something like this when I was running my home daycare and I think it will appeal to small scale service providers who really don't have more than $50 a month to keep their business humming along.

Spider
01-16-2011, 10:38 PM
Just a heads up, Patrysha! I went to see what your workshop was about and when I clicked on your home page, noticed that you were still talking about your 2010 calendar. Thought you'd like to be reminded of that. And that many of your images are not showing. (I'm using MSIE 8 in W-7.)

Patrysha
01-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Oh thanks for the reminder...that little update project got pushed so far onto the backburner I pretty much forgot about it. Will have to schedule that in sometime quick...

Spider
01-16-2011, 11:53 PM
While you are doing that, you might want to investigate the following--

I just signed up for your Workshop, and

1. your link on the Paypal page to go back to your site for more information took me to your home page and didn't give me any more information.

2. your link on the acknowledging e-mail did the same, so I have nothing to tell me when the seminars will be taking place and how to access them. Perhaps that is coming, though.

Patrysha
01-17-2011, 09:59 AM
Yes, thank you for being my second sign up. The tweaks and changes are coming this afternoon. I didn't expect any sales to come through until Monday after the scheduled send out to my list and affiliates...

Spider
01-17-2011, 02:54 PM
I wrote about you in my Making Business Fun blog, Patrysha -

>> Magic – From the Witch! | Making Business Fun (http://makingbusinessfun.com/2011/01/17/magic-from-the-witch/)