PDA

View Full Version : Hello interested in meeting new friends!

businesscrazy83
02-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Hi my my name is John and I would like to meet new people to be friends with and even to network with especially around my area Arizona! Please drop me a message or email me any time! :) I would love to share ideas and information with people.

Hey for seroius business and networking people friend me on face book! facebook.com/businesscrazy83.

vangogh
02-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the forum John. I'm little north of you in Colorado. I hope we can still chat on the forum. :)

Glad to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

Spider
02-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Welcome aboard, JOhn - what do you do? What's your game?

jamesray50
02-05-2011, 01:34 AM
Hi John, I love making new friends, but it will have to be long distance. I'm in Kentucky.

businesscrazy83
02-05-2011, 12:16 PM
I am helping my wife sell scented candles from Gold Canyon. Here companies name is called "Twin Wick candles" you should check it out heres the link for you or anyone how is interested.

Rebecca Finch, Independent Gold CanyonŽ Demonstrator | Candles - Body - Home (http://www.mygc.com/twinwickcandles)

businesscrazy83
02-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Long distance relationship is ok with me. So what do you do for business?

jamesray50
02-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi John, I checked out your website. Nice business. Does it do pretty good? Is this a standard website that you get when you sign up with the company? My daughter use to sell Mary Kay cosmetics and they gave her a website, but it turned out to be a lot of work, and with her regular job and kids she couldn't keep up with it. Also, I'm wondering, do you have to pay a franchise fee, or just a percentage of your profits? Sorry for the questions, just curious. By the way, my business is a bookkeeping company. I have a small firm, I work from home and use QuickBooks. I do bookkeeping and payroll for small businesses.