PDA

View Full Version : Started Online Reminder Service For Small Buisiness

Adrian
02-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Hello Everyone! My name is Adrian and I started an online reminder service for small to midsize business ... ContractRooster.com. The idea for the business came from a fellow employee losing the company's trash service contract and forgetting about the renewal. It turned out that we were apying twice the going rate and the contract had just automatically renewed. We had to pay 6k just to get out of the contract!!

Anyway, I created a reminder service that sends out email reminders to multiple email addresses and actually delivers a copy of any related contract or document with the reminder email. Even if someone leave the company, remaining employees can still receive the reminder emails. No more forgotten renewal dates or lost contracts!!

If anyone takes a moment to look at the site I would love to hear any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks alot.

vangogh
02-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Welcome to the forum Adrian. That's an interesting idea. Even for one person companies people drop an email address and don't get messages. If they know they can update an address in one central location I think most would remember that. The site looks good. I really like the name. The rooster is a perfect metaphor for your service. You might want to ask for a review in our review section. You'll get more response there, though it helps to get to know everyone a little first.

Thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
02-08-2011, 11:36 AM
That is an interesting idea. I know, for our companies, which have multiple locations, there are a number of things to remember to renew, investigate etc. at any given time. Something like this could be useful, provided it was secure and no one else could access our documents.