PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone! From a small locksmith business in Denver, CO.

mettro2
02-25-2011, 02:04 PM
Hi. My name is Amir and I own and manage Metrolocks, which a small mobile locksmith company in Denver, CO. We do almost everything: Automobile, residential and commercial locksmith services are available.

I'm pretty new to the forum world and it is very exciting to be able to read about all those great tips and ideas. I think I have a lot to contribute since I have a lot of entrepreneurial experience myself.

vangogh
02-25-2011, 03:07 PM
Welcome to the forum Amir. We're practically neighbors. I'm in Boulder. You never know when I might find myself locked out of my car in Denver. Hopefully not, but if I ever am you may be getting a call.

Thanks for joining the community.

Spider
02-26-2011, 12:59 PM
Welcome aboard, Amir.

Capitalist
03-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Welcome! I've always been intrigued with the concept of a mobile business, where virtually everything fits into a vehicle. I'd be interested in seeing photos of your setup!

jamesray50
03-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Hi there, welcome.

mettro2
03-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome.

And Vangogh, yeah hopefully you never get yourself locked out, but if you do I would be happy to help you.

vangogh
03-07-2011, 08:23 PM
At least I know someone not too far away to get me back in. :) I see you even serve Boulder.

Blessed
03-07-2011, 11:06 PM
We just won't talk about how many times I've locked myself out of my car, okay?

I started carrying an extra key (car and house) about 12 or 13 years ago - that helped a lot, but I've still managed to lock myself out a time or two too many.

Welcome to the forum and I won't be calling you though - I'm a few too many hours away :)