PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

jamesray50
03-18-2011, 07:48 PM
When I first decided to start my bookkeeping business I searched around on the web for resources that I thought would help me. I stumbled across this forum. I read the threads before I joined. I was impressed with how active and involved the members were. And there were a variety of topics covered. So I joined.

Since I have joined I have learned so much from everyone one here. When I read a thread I try to see how I may apply it to my business. Sometimes I try to answer a question if I think I know the answer, if I'm wrong I get corrected, and learn from that.

I have asked many more questions than I have answered and that is what I want to thank everyone for. It helps to know there are people supporting us in our goals to make our businesses successful by sharing their knowledge and even mistakes with us.

greenoak
03-18-2011, 07:55 PM
its nice to have you on here too....!!

Spider
03-18-2011, 11:45 PM
I'll join you from both sides, Jo Ellen. Saying, You're welcome, for any help I have been able to provide you, and to thank you and join you in thanking the others for they help they have given me.

Harold Mansfield
03-19-2011, 05:16 PM
I don't even know where to begin. This forum has been invaluable to me as well. Sometimes just having a place to discuss business or web related things is something I can't put a price on since no one in my peer group knows anything about the web, computers or running a business...or simply things that plug into a wall socket.

cbscreative
03-21-2011, 12:42 PM
That's a great compliment and speaks well of the member we have here. This whole thing started when the original SBF got driven over a cliff. We had a great core membership and what has continued here has gotten better since. Thanks, Jo Ellen.

yanni
03-22-2011, 10:32 AM
I just started using this forum. I love all of the various types of topics it covers. I can see how valuable this will be for the years to come. Thank you!