PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

Tri-Win
05-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Hi, just thought I would introduce myself. Im a graphic/web designer working in the field of direct mail marketing. If you have any questions I might be able to help with ask away, and I'm more than happy offer my opinion.

vangogh
05-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Welcome to the forum Tri-Win. We certainly have our share of designers here, though I think you're the first specializing in direct mail. I really like the look of your site. It's pretty clear right away what your focus is.

Glad to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

Tri-Win
05-05-2011, 11:50 AM
Thanks vangogh, hopefully I can help out a few people.

vangogh
05-05-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm sure you'll fit right in. One thing we never lack here is opinion.

KristineS
05-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Welcome to the forum Tri-Win. Good to have you with us.

cbscreative
05-05-2011, 12:50 PM
As one of the fellow graphics people here, let me also welcome you to the group.

Tri-Win
05-06-2011, 10:19 AM
thanks everyone

Russ in Vancouver
05-09-2011, 03:53 AM
Hi Tri,

Nice site!! those envelope stuffers are really cool. I do it all by hand hehe.
If you would be so kind, could you please give me some keywords I can google so that I can find some services like yours here in my city.
Cheers

Tri-Win
05-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Sure, Just Google any of the following with your city as part of the search; direct mail, bulk mail, mail house, mail fulfillment. With that being said we work with clients all over the world, Canada included who are marketing to the United States. If you are sending anything south we would love to get a chance to quote your job.

Russ in Vancouver
05-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Thanks Tri, If I do any campaigns in the USA, I will most def be calling you 1st. How does your process generally work?

Client loves your super value quote that is 50% below all other competitors :P, client sends artwork and client list, you print the letter fold brochure or postcards, stuff envelopes and print unique names and addys on all pieces and then.......... ship to the client or does USPS have a system with account holders that you print barcode or account number onto each piece and you can mail out from your location to anywhere in the USA 48? Is the cost to mail in the USA the same from Seattle to Bellingham as it is from Florida to Cali?