PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Chicago

DJ2121
05-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Just joined the network, I already like what I see! I currently own two companies, one is a real estate investment company, the other is a corporate credit consulting business. My entrepreneurial life started back in 07' when I plunged into the real estate world. While closing transactions, I simultaneously grew my business credit profile so I could become less and less dependent on hard money and other external sources. Realizing others could benefit from my knowledge, I began offering my advice and services to fellow business owners and investors about six months ago to help them obtain corporate credit lines for their business.

All in all, I joined the network to help new entrepreneurs as best I can. I remember how hard it was to get started, and how my mind was riddled with questions. Change is always difficult my friends, but becoming a business owner gives one true freedom to take control of their financial life!

Best of luck to all of you!

Business Attorney
05-16-2011, 12:16 AM
Daniel, welcome to our community. People have often had questions about credit for small businesses, so your presence can be helpful.

Russ in Vancouver
05-16-2011, 01:01 AM
Hi Daniel,

Welcome!!

KristineS
05-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Welcome to the forum Daniel. Sharing knowledge is one of the best things we do here, and I'm sure we'll appreciate reading what you have to say.

Spider
05-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Welcome aboard, Daniel.

vangogh
05-16-2011, 11:52 AM
Welcome to the forum Daniel. Sounds like you're doing well so far on the entrepreneurial road. Learning, sharing, and want to help others are all good. I think most of us will tell you we're here for similar reasons.

Looking forward to getting to know you better and thanks for joining the community.

C0ldf1re
05-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi Daniel, and welcome. I'm new too.

cbscreative
05-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Welcome to the network. It's good to have another member here who is knowledgeable about the "business" side of business.

DJ2121
05-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the friendly welcomes guys!