PDA

View Full Version : My introduction

DreamRealEstate
05-21-2011, 02:54 PM
Hello, everyone. I've just signed up for the forum, so I figured I'd give my introduction.

I have been working with small businesses for several years, and I'm focusing on real estate now. If you'd like to check out my websites and leave any comments on how I can make them better, I'd love to hear from you. I'll probably be contributing to several parts of the forum, and I look forward to talking with everyone.

Also, what is the trackback feature? Is that for making comments on other posts?

Thanks, everyone!

vangogh
05-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the forum. Trackbacks are a way to tell another web page that you linked to it. Any pages that accept trackbacks would then link back to your post. It's not something you really need to add as it generally all happens automatically. Once upon a time it wasn't automatic and you needed to send the alert. I think it's still part of the forum software as a legacy thing and for the few sites that do require a trackback. It's probably something you'll never use though.

Looking forward to talking to you and thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
05-23-2011, 11:52 AM
Welcome. We do have a web review section where you can get better feedback than you will on an intro thread. Feel free to start a thread there too.

KristineS
05-23-2011, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Business Attorney
05-24-2011, 10:40 AM
Welcome to our small business community.

tylerhutchinson
05-24-2011, 07:47 PM
Welcome to the forum. Hope to learn more about you and your business!