PDA

View Full Version : Better parenting, educaiton, employment. Better the world!

answersforquestions
05-25-2011, 02:04 AM
My name is Mongkol. I'm an IT speciailist working for an International non-profit organization where all countries' leaders will come to meet and talk about the world's problems once a year. I'm managing some financial systems and involved in development of several IT projects.

Aside from my full time job, I have been developing a Website focusing in parenting, education and employment. I believe that we can fix the world by fixing parenting skill at home. Producing good quality citizens will lead to more fixers and less problems. In the process, one needs good eduacation and sustainable employment. So, my business model is to help others to succeed in parenting, getting higher education and finding better jobs.

I hope to help other members in the mentioned areas while I can and also learn from others.

vangogh
05-25-2011, 02:18 AM
Welcome to the forum Mongkol. Sounds like you're pretty busy and working on a number of interesting things. Helping others to succeed is a good business model in my book. Ideally more businesses would have a goal of helping people.

Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
05-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the forum Mongkol. It does sound like you have some interesting ideas there.

Spider
05-25-2011, 11:51 AM
Welcome aboard, Mongkol.

tylerhutchinson
05-25-2011, 06:48 PM
Sounds exciting! Welcome aboard! I can't wait to hear more about your ventures.