PDA

View Full Version : Happy to find such a great site!!

Nicole Hurley
06-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Nicole Hurley. I am a recent college graduate, with my Bachelors in Hospitality: Gaming and Entertainment Management. I stumbled upon this site when looking for somewhere to talk business, and hear about trends going on throughout the country, in my local area (Las Vegas), and in my industry.

I am rapidly growing in my career at SkyWire Media and will love all advice any of you have to offer, and in return I am great at giving suggestions. My company is a Mobile Marketing provider with patents on different mobile marketing strategies. Feel free to check out our press release on mobilewire.com so that you can see what exactly our company is known for, and what we bring to the Mobile Marketing world. I'd love to answer any questions you have regarding stats, or trends in text marketing.

Thank you for making this site all it is, and to all of you other newbies - WELCOME!!

vangogh
06-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Welcome to the forum Nicole. One of our moderators is currently in Vegas. Mobile is where it's at now and it's mobile use is only going to grow. I've been learning more about making sure sites I develop work well on phones and tablets and any other device I can think of.

We're glad you like our little place on the web and thanks for joining the community.

tylerhutchinson
06-04-2011, 05:52 PM
glad to meet you!

websonalized
06-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Welcome Nicole. Keeps us up to date with mobile trends and developments... :)

MostHeather
06-05-2011, 06:12 AM
Hello Nicole! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your degree. Mobile marketing is definitely a growing industry - thanks for the resources!

Spider
06-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Welcome aboard, Nicole.

Nicole Hurley
06-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Well thank you all for such a warm welcome! You seem like such a great group of people :) I will do my best to keep you all updated with what's going on with mobile marketing. I've actually just taken over tweeting for our company, so you could find me there @skywiremedia.

I look forward to your feed back, comments, and thoughts.. :):)

cbscreative
06-06-2011, 11:30 PM
We need to have eborg chime in on this thread, he's the Vegas person vangogh mentioned. I'll echo what others have already said, mobile devices are a very growing trend. Welcome to the group.

Nicole Hurley
06-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Thank you CBS Creative - The same goes for graphic design, and other skills you have! I will try to look up eborg, I love talking with locals!

Patrysha
06-08-2011, 02:33 AM
Hi Nicole...sorry I didn't say hi earlier...I'm in the middle of re-brand and recently decided to move...so there's much to do and so little time to do the nice things like say hi to someone new...

sorry about that.

Nicole Hurley
06-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Patrysha - You are so sweet!! That you for the hello. Re-branding is a big project, I know.. and throwing a move on top of that is CRAZY!! ;) You sound busy. If you need help with anything or want to toss a few ideas back and forth, let me know!!

Patrysha
06-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Well right now I'm in heavy work load mode getting the fabulous freebie prepared...it's a bridal marketing mini-package for small spa or salon owners who want to tap into the bridal market. So I'm writing the guide to go with the templates including developing the press release, print ads, postcards, emails, and so on. Basically a preview of the other spa & salon marketing kits in development that they can actually use, apply and test with no obligation...well other than their email address...

And as for the move. This is truly one of those moves I'm really excited about. Our family has moved countless times over the past 12 years...but we'll have been here for just over five since the last move.

As I said to my husband...it's time to JUMP again.

We've made some pretty big & scary moves before...at least this time around we have more than 72 hours from notice to moving day :-)

Nicole Hurley
06-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Wow! You are one busy gal! How far is the move? I just moved 2,000 miles, not this January, but the one before... I understand!!