PDA

View Full Version : Hello, all

JSchoettmer
06-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Hi there. I'm a college student who just finished his sophomore year and I'm starting to look ahead to leaving college and going out into the world of careers. I'm a business management major, so I'm trying to pick up all that I can about the operation of small businesses, entrepreneurship, etc.This forum looked interesting, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I'll be lurking around. :)

vangogh
06-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Welcome to the forum. We'll be happy to answer any questions we have and hopefully you'll join in the conversation and do more than just lurking. Lurking is fine of course, but it's always nice to have new voices join the discussion.

When you say you're looking ahead to leaving college do you mean graduating or leaving early without the degree? You can be successful either way. Just curious as to what you're thinking and why. The education vs experience debate is usually an interesting one.

Anyway nice to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
06-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Welcome, J, this is a great place to learn about real world business since we live the life and walk the walk...and talk about our experiences.

tylerhutchinson
06-10-2011, 03:32 PM
I think you will really enjoy this site based on what you are wanting to look into. This is one of the best small business forums around. Glad to meet you!

KristineS
06-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Welcome to the forum.