PDA

View Full Version : New here. New to business. Not new to life.

Kavey
07-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Hey everyone.. found this site looking up some business info on google and after reading for an hour I see we have some very intelligent business people here so I thought I would be ripping myself off if I didn't join and let them teach me :)

To make this post brief I will say I am "starting" an auto repair business. I would imagine you don't want all the details in my welcome thread so I will leave that to the 20 other posts I will be making looking for advice :cool:

I have already had a bumpy road.. hopefully with my new found business friends we can smooth it out a bit.

Thanks for taking time to read my threads and I apologize in advance for any broken keyboards from anyone slamming their head into their own keyboard after reading about my situations. LOL

vangogh
07-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Kavey and thanks for the compliments. We do try to be a good resource. It's good to know some people out there think we are. And you get to be contributing to that resource as well. I'm sure you'll have plenty to contribute.

Sorry to hear about the early bumpy road, but I think we've all been there. The road is never as smooth as we'd like.

Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Marc123
07-29-2011, 01:18 PM
I'm new as well Kavey. Not new to business but new to advertising especially since my boss wants to advertise without paying a cent which I'm finding to be pretty hard but also a learning experience. I found this site by using Google so I decided I;'ll try this for advice and see what happens.