PDA

View Full Version : Video production company - Champion Communications

erichtoll
08-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Greetings.

My name is Erich Toll, I'm a writer/producer and founder of Champion Communications, a video production service based in Denver, Colorado, serving clients nationwide.

We particularly enjoy helping small business, with 1 to 50 employees :) Since 1994, our team's experience includes advertising, corporate, training, web video and more.

Best wishes to all, and I'm glad to join the forum!

vangogh
08-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Welcome to the forum Erich. We're practically neighbors. Video production is a good field to be in especially in the days ahead.

Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Spider
08-13-2011, 08:58 AM
Welcome aboard, Erich. Tell us more about Champion Communications. How big is your organization? Are you the CEO?

erichtoll
08-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Ummm, we are neighbors! Our office is near 15th and Pearl in Boulder...

vangogh
08-13-2011, 01:42 PM
I didn't realize you were in Boulder. Yes we are neighbors. I can be to your office in about 5 minutes. I'm sure I've walked right by it many, many times.

erichtoll
08-13-2011, 02:53 PM
Hi Spider! I've been a writer/producer since 1994, and yes I'm founder of Champion Communications. To find out more about what we do, please visit our video site (http://www.colorado-video-production.com)

Thanks!

erichtoll
08-16-2011, 01:12 PM
Let's do lunch. I'm at Illegal Pete's every other day.

vangogh
08-16-2011, 02:53 PM
I think I'm familiar with Illegal Pete's. I may have even eaten there before a time or two myself.

cbscreative
08-24-2011, 01:40 PM
Hi, Erich, and welcome. It's good to see someone so close to vangogh. I'm not so sure you'll actually see him without banging on his door though. With all the spam patrol he does here, I don't know how much of a life he has outside this place. :)

I used to sub for a video production company and the agreement specified I had to do the work at their location. That also meant I got to see what goes into video production. I gained a deep appreciation for how much time and effort really goes into even the shortest videos. The editing process is unreal!