PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sand and Song.

sandandsong
09-13-2011, 03:09 PM
Hello, we are a new magazine and new to this group. Our purpose is to unite the smaller towns together. This way there is one place to advertise, instead of many separate small newspapers. We hope to increase the veiwers and decrease the price of advertising for the busninesses in the area.

vangogh
09-13-2011, 10:20 PM
Welcome to the forum Sand and Song. Sounds like an interesting idea. I took a quick look at your site and I like it. I'm not crazy about the background as I think it's pulling the eye away from the content. I go with something lighter and more neutral. However, I like the content section a lot. It really captures the feel of a newspaper with the color and texture.

Nice to have you join us and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
09-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Welcome to the forum.

cbscreative
09-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the SBF. I'll second vangogh's comment on the background...way too dominating. To match your name, a subtle "sand" background would be a much better choice.

I see you have a web review thread (http://www.small-business-forum.net/website-reviews/5530-i-need-fresh-eyes.html), that's good. It gives us a place to provide more feedback on your site.