PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I was 247leadpro

Russ in Vancouver
09-19-2011, 12:26 AM
Lost everything on my hard drive =(
created a new account =)

I hope everyone is doing well and had a great summer.

vangogh
09-19-2011, 11:04 AM
Hey Russ. Welcome again to the forum. :) Sorry about the hard drive crash. If you want I can merge all the 247leadpro posts into the new one. I'll close out the old account too.

KristineS
09-19-2011, 12:36 PM
Sorry to hear you lost everything on your hard drive. Bummer.

websonalized
09-19-2011, 02:23 PM
Russ in Vancouver, ouch! I hate when that happens. Perhaps a good reason to do systematic backups, and be discipline about doing every week or so.

Alternatively, dropbox, or some cloud storage solution. There are some cheap ones, like $5 a month or so.

Bests,

Russ in Vancouver
09-20-2011, 04:06 PM
Hi vg, yes this would be cool ty. I'll keep the russ name please.
I appreciate it!!!

Hi Kristine and Webs, the first thing I did was go to costco and grab a WD passport. I actully only lost my O/S and all files on that partition....Thank GOD!!!! It was that I couldn't see the other 2 partitions until I plugged it into another PC. phew

vangogh
09-20-2011, 06:13 PM
All set Russ. (I'm assuming you like Russ better than Russell given the new username) All your previous posts should now be part of the new user name and 247 Lead Pros is no longer. I can't reveal what I did with the body, but you'll never find 247 Lead Pros and I'll deny I had anything to do with his disappearance to anyone who asks.