PDA

View Full Version : Howdy everyone from the DC area

thegoodsoldiers
09-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Hello,

My hubby and I recently invested in small business opportunity in marketing/sales so we are here to learn more about how to promote our business as well as help others who would like to promote thiers through internet marketing. I am in the military and will be taking a break for a bit since I will be a new mommy soon :o. I love what I do and we hope this opportunity will help us provide for our family.

If you want to check out what we offer in the marketing arena, please go to http:///www.myvideotalkusa.com/. Any helpful feedback would be great and I hope to get well acquatined with everyone. :D

God Bless

vangogh
09-19-2011, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the forum thegoodsoldiers. We certainly have our share of marketing and promotion discussions here. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
09-19-2011, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of marketing talk here.

websonalized
09-19-2011, 02:21 PM
welcome to the forum thegoodsoldiers. I look forward to learning from you, as well as sharing knowledge and responding to questions. Hurray for online marketing!

cbscreative
09-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Hello (or howdy) back at you and welcome to the SBF.

AllCeasonsDesign
09-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the baby!
I did click on your link to find out more about you and it gave me an error saying it could not find the web page. I have no idea if that is just me or if anyone else has had that same issue.
Anyway, welcome and looking forward to hearing what you have to say on marketing.

cbscreative
09-23-2011, 12:01 PM
It's not just you, I got the same error.

MostHeather
10-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new baby!
I can see where video chat could be helpful for all of the soldiers that can't be at home with their loved ones - I wish you the best on all of your new ventures :)