PDA

View Full Version : All of our dreams can come true....

KMcVey
11-01-2011, 04:39 PM
if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Hello everyone!

My name is Kara, and I am looking forward to becoming a part of this great community. I have been
reading through posts and figured it was about time I introduced myself.

I have recently started a local small business marketing website, and I am really excited to see it
bloom. I look forward to getting to know all of you, and hopefully we can help each other get to where we dream of being :).

vangogh
11-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Welcome to the forum Kara. Great quote. If anyone knew about dreams it was Walt Disney. I'm glad reading through some of the things we've said here didn't scare you off and you still wanted to say.

Just noticed on your site it looks like you didn't add the name of your company in the copyright at the bottom. I'm seeing what looks like a generic template thing.

We do have our share of marketing conversations as you probably have seen and I'm sure you'll be able to jump right into some. Looking forward to chatting and thanks for joining the community.

Business Attorney
11-02-2011, 01:56 AM
Welcome to our group, Kara.

KristineS
11-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Welcome to the forum Kara.

cbscreative
11-02-2011, 11:58 AM
We're glad to see lurkers turn into members and introduce themselves. Like vangogh said, we cover a lot of marketing discussions here because it's an important part of small business. Welcome aboard.