PDA

View Full Version : New here from the East Coast

SnellExperts
11-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Hi all,

Just posting this to say hi to the forum and introduce myself a little bit. We are a nationwide directory
for home restoration companies called Snell Experts. Our other business is Executive Restoration but it is local to the Charlotte area. We personally specialize in mold damage, water damage, and fire and smoke damage. Snell Experts hosts all form of home and commercial restoration companies. Since we have been doing business for 25 years, hopefully there is a lot that we can contribute, and hopefully learn some new stuff as well. Lord knows with the economy in the condition that it is in, we all need as much help as we can. Anyhow, looking forward to being an active part of the community, and helping out in whatever way I can.

Business Attorney
11-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Welcome to our community. As an owner of an older home, maybe I can pick up some tips along the way.

vangogh
11-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the forum Snell. Sounds like a business most of us who own homes can benefit from. Nice to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

Steve B
11-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Welcome. I have a mold question that I will want to ask you at some point.

MostHeather
11-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's nice to *meet* you!

cbscreative
11-03-2011, 11:31 AM
Welcome to the group. I think you'll find our marketing and web sections very useful.

KristineS
11-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the forum. I applaud anyone who's looking to learn and share information.

SnellExperts
11-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Welcome. I have a mold question that I will want to ask you at some point.

Feel free to ask away. I will do my best to help you out, and if I don't know the answer, I can definitely find out for you. And thank you to the rest of you guys for the warm welcome. It's nice to see a forum that has an active and supportive community for a change. Hopefully we can all benefit from each other here!

RMMarketing
11-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Welcome aboard. Lots of good information on this forum as well as many helpful posters as well.