PDA

View Full Version : Hello from sunny San Diego, CA

BetterBusinessFunding
11-29-2011, 06:30 PM
Hey folks -

Brand new to this forum and in all honesty have never really frequented forums in the past. We are excited to learn about small businesses, best practices, and maybe contribute a little something ourselves.

A little bit about us....

My business partner and I have supported the small business community for almost 18 years. We decided to continue this support ourselves 2.5 years ago by becoming a small business ourselves. We are Better Business Funding, LLC located in San Diego, CA.

When we're not busy being business owners, we are avid runners and surfers (who isn't in San Diego, right?). We also try to get out of the office at least once a month to play golf with clients and friends. Please don't ask how our game is. We're not Tiger Woods. Ha!

Enough about us, we're looking forward to hearing from and learning from all of you.

Thanks.

vangogh
11-30-2011, 02:16 AM
Welcome to the forum Joe. We were all new to this forum and forums in general at one point. Your business fits in perfectly. We often get questions about how to get some funding and I'm sure you'll have plenty to say.

Looking forward to chatting and thanks for joining the community.

storymashup
12-13-2011, 06:03 AM
San Diego, here as well. To everyone else. Ode to San Diego: Ron Burgundy - San Diego - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H38LiqJdzvI)