PDA

View Full Version : Hello

SteveHMS
12-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Hi. I'm new here. I just found this forum today. I work in marketing for a payment processing provider in Delaware. We specialize in small businesses and web hosting companies as our merchants. A lot of what I am tasked with doing revolves around our SEO as well as writing our blog. And a good chunk of our content is written with an eye toward helping small businesses stay informed on merchant services issues. This forum looks like it can be really helpful, especially the copywriting and SEO sub-forums.

vangogh
12-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Steve. Great name by the way. We do get our share of seo talk. I wish more people wanted to talk about copywriting so hopefully you'll help fill up that section. Copywriting is such an important aspect to having a great site and for marketing any business.

Looking forward to chatting and thanks for joining the forum.

KristineS
12-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the forum Steve. Glad to have you with us.

cbscreative
12-12-2011, 12:36 PM
I agree, Steve is a great name. I also agree with Steve (vangogh) about the importance of copywriting, which is why we have a section on it here. It's probably among the least valued parts of business for small business owners, but those who place value on it realize the competitive advantage it provides.

Welcome to the group.

Business Attorney
12-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Oh no, another Steve! Now we need another Dave to keep pace.

Welcome to the forum, Steve.