PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions for an e-mail management company?

christinagilman
12-31-2011, 03:38 AM
I am currently using Mail Chimp, but I'm not totally thrilled with the interface. I've heard good things about AWeber, and I might give them a try. But I just wanted to ask here first: any suggestions or reviews for e-mail management sites besides Mail Chimp?

SteveM
12-31-2011, 03:26 PM
Have you ever looked into Constant Contact? I think they have a free 60-day trial period. That's got to be better then having to commit up-front!

TimPiazza
01-02-2012, 02:33 AM
Christina, I use several different email programs, and to be honest, they all have pros and cons. I like MailChimp, and I tend to recommend them to people who are just starting out with email marketing because they are easy to use.

I use AWeber for a number of my own lists because it integrates well with several custom applications that I use for various purposes. Here is a link you can use, our company might get some credit for it, I'm not sure: Email Marketing Software & Email Marketing Services from AWeber (http://slm.bz/aweber)

You might also consider MyEmma if you would like something that combines great design with good customer service.

If I knew more about what you were looking for specifically, what you like or dislike, I might be able to suggest others.

Tim

christinagilman
01-05-2012, 01:31 AM
Hello and thanks for the responses. Tim, I really not looking for anything fancy. Actually that's kind of my problem with Mail Chimp - I find it a bit complicated. I'm thinking I might give Aweber a try. ]

KristineS
01-05-2012, 12:52 PM
We use Constant Contact and it's worked well for us. Mostly we use it for e-mail blasts and haven't done anything fancy with it, but it's suited our needs quite well.