PDA

View Full Version : HEY HEY Everyone! This is Joe from So Cal!

Jespana
01-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Hey everyone!

First of all this is a pretty cool site and an awesome way to mingle with like minded business owners! I just got in business with my cousin and we are already making people happy even with this economy. A quick snapshot of our business, we buy credit card points and airline miles from individual people and small businesses! May not sound that great, but the small business owners that we have bought from are very happy because they have more money in the bank to pay their bills or employees. I like it and love the fact that we are helping people.

I also have a full time job in a different industry, but having this small business on the side makes me feel like I am doing something good and bettering my career.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Thanks!

vangogh
01-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the forum Jespana. I can honestly say no one here duplicates your business. Certainly a unique idea. Looking forward to chatting with you as well and thanks for joining the community.

Jespana
01-17-2012, 09:49 PM
Thanks Vangogh! Ask away if you have any questions about what I do or how I can help!

My goal is to meet new business owners and help them make more money!!!

vangogh
01-17-2012, 11:43 PM
Will do Joe. And don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or take on some of the questions others ask. We're all here to help each other.

Business Attorney
01-18-2012, 12:15 AM
Joe, Welcome to the forum. Your business sounds interesting. I can see how it would be attractive to convert points into cash for a lot of people.

I look forward to your participation in our group.

KristineS
01-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Welcome to the forum Joe. That is an interesting business. I can see the benefits to people who collect points or miles and can't use them.

Jespana
01-20-2012, 12:01 AM
Thanks guys! That's awesome to hear and I am really excited about joining this group and I hope I can work with some of you soon!

Haup9
01-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the forum Jespana! I'm new around here too. Your business sounds interesting, I've never heard of anything like it before. What do you do with the points once you buy them? Resell them I would assume. Where?

Jespana
01-20-2012, 03:14 PM
Hey Haup9! I partner with travel agents who book flights for their clients with the points and miles I buy.

Jespana
01-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Forgot to put up my website, it's a work in progress, but check it out. Home Page (http://www.earncashforpoints.com)

vangogh
01-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Don't forget you can add a link to your home page in your forum signature. In the upper right click Settings and then look to the left for Edit signature. If you're not sure how to set it up just let me know and I can help.

SnellExperts
01-23-2012, 07:38 PM
That is a pretty good idea. What kind of people buy those points after you get them from companies? How much of a hassle is it to switch those points around to a different account?

Jespana
01-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Thanks Vangogh!

Hey SnellExperts,

I partner with travel brokers, who then use them to book flights for their clients. There's honestly no hassle at all, the process probably takes less then 5 min to do. Its just transferring points to another acct.

Would you like to discuss this further SnellExperts?? Maybe see what I can do for you?