PDA

View Full Version : WOW I love this already!

Quad H Properties
02-03-2012, 05:12 AM
I just found this site through a google search and all I can say is wow. This is a place I will come for tax advice this season!!

My name is Christine, and my husband and I have a two memeber LLC for our property management business in PA that is classified as a partnership for Federal tax purposes. I'm also a freelance writer, blogger, SEO content creator and optimizer, and rental property manager that I operate as a sole propriator. On top of that we have 4 young children that we school at home and hubby has a full time job besides. It's one wild ride, let me tell you!

If anyone needs web content created, please don't hesitate to ask. Over the last 6 years I've become an expert at research. I can deciper the most complicated medical journal article or the most linguistically complicated legal document! There are a lot of things I don't now, but I can find anything (and I do mean anything!) out. ;) My areas of expertise include real estate (PGH market), foods and food allergies and (of course) parenting. You can find my writing at readytoquit.com, glutenfreefantasy.blogspot.com, thatswhatbreastsarefor.blogspot.com, and justmepoetry.blogspot.com.

Thank you to the forum creators for making this such an informative and well put together community! I'm so glad to be a part of it!

vangogh
02-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the forum Christine. I'm glad you found us and like what you've seen. You sound very busy with all the different things you do, but even more you sound like you enjoy it all.

Looking forward to chatting more and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
02-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Welcome from another Kristine. It is a great forum and Vangogh has done an awesome job of keeping spam to a minimum. I'm sure you'll enjoy being here.