PDA

View Full Version : Boatbuilder joins the team

JohnnyB
02-20-2012, 04:32 PM
Hello My name is JohnnyB living on Camano Island just north of Seattle with my wife of 35 years and one of 4 children Isaiah. I fell upon this website by accident but glad I did. Some of my interest include Cedar Strip boatbuilding, paddle making, woodworking of all kinds, artistic woodburning. I enjoy composing and playing Christian music on my acoustic/electric guitar. I own 1950, 1957 Willys jeeps which I hope to restore soon. I also hope to create a website for my business that I will be starting. I also would like all of you help me create a name for this business. :D

KristineS
02-20-2012, 05:07 PM
Welcome to the forum JohnnyB.

vangogh
02-22-2012, 12:37 AM
Welcome to the forum Johnny. Sorry you had issues registering and sorry it took me so long to say hi. You live in a beautiful part of the country. I've only been to Seattle once, but had a great time and thought the city and surrounding areas beautiful. I didn't visit Camano Island and I'm guessing I didn't see it from the city, though maybe it's closer than I think.

No matter how you found us I'm glad you did. Ask away with any questions you have. We're seldom short on opinion and advice here.

Business Attorney
02-22-2012, 10:33 AM
Welcome to the community, JohnnyB. Yours sounds like a very interesting business and I'll be interested to read more from you in the months and years ahead.