PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here!

yllainehudges
03-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Hi everyone, it's so nice to be here finally! I always find this forum really informative and useful for everyone. Before I've no guts to sign up here but recently I did so hopefully I'm welcome. Hope to learn a lot, participate in some where I've knowledge in, and gain friends as well.

vangogh
03-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Welcome to the forum yllaine. No need to be brave to sign up. I hope you can tell we're all friendly even when we're disagreeing with each other. I'm glad you decided to take the plunge and sign up. Thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
03-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Welcome to the forum. We're a friendly group so don't be afraid to ask questions or contribute. The more opinions and thoughts that are presented here, the more we all benefit.

Harold Mansfield
03-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Welcome to the forum. Never be afraid to ask a question, thats the whole purpose of a help forum. None of us know everything. It's the combination of knowledge that makes this a great resource.

Business Attorney
03-15-2012, 01:02 AM
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you had the guts to finally sign up! You'll find we are very friendly, at least most of the time. :) Or at least we rarely attack without provocation.

Ask away. We love to answer questions so that we can prove that we are smarter than we look.