PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to source products in China and start your small business?

matrixofaoe
04-08-2012, 10:03 PM
i personally think start a small business could be buying some products and wholesale on the web or individual store, and although some chinese products have not better quality but price is lower. but most of them are good quality. i do not know whether someone want to do the same things. i think the key point is tusting others hard.

NewbytoBiz@123
05-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Yes, I had thought about the same thing! I had this planned out, an online business as a starter with chinese products...clothes....I had created a website, which was perfect with stylish and trendy clothes...oh then I ran into a problem, the models that were advertised all had DH gate on it...I think I may have to photo shop all those pictures and make it my own....not so good of an idea do you think?... I don't want to get a call from DH gate that I was advertising illegally using their models. This was my plan but I decided due to financial restraints, I may have to hold on this one. But I really think this is a good idea, I have browsed the women's clothing, yes they are pretty cheap but trendy and nice...but not sure If it would sell on the internet since there are so many competitors.

I would outsource to china for products if I did continue with the business.