PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Krymson

krymson
04-24-2012, 03:53 AM
Hey all! My name is Jonathon and I'm the owner of Krymson Productions, a small web design company that focuses on helping other small businesses succeed. I love web design and I love everything about running a business, good and bad. I'm still very young (23) and learning alot but I have a tn of experience under my belt with several different industries . I'm no millionaire yet but maybe one day I will be but for now my focus is on educating small businesses about internet marketing, web design and just running a business. I'm open to questions and as always anyone who wants to inquire about any of my companies services is always more than welcome to as well as give me any pointers on what I may be missing. I look forward to having great conversations with everyone and soaking up as much as I can.

AccountantSalary
04-24-2012, 10:05 AM
I wanted to be the first to welcome you. I'm relatively new myself and have found all kinds of good information here. Don't be afraid to ask and answer questions in other areas of the forum.

vangogh
04-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Welcome to the forum Jonathon. You're in good company. We have a few web designers here, myself included and I think we'd all tell you we love what we do and running our own business. Don't apologize for your age. All it means is you have more time to learn.

Looking forward to chatting and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
04-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Welcome to the forum, Jonathon.

cbscreative
04-24-2012, 11:38 AM
Yes we do have a good population of web people here and plenty of discussion on the topics of web and marketing. Welcome to the group.