PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hey Hey

SharonClark79
04-30-2012, 06:30 AM
Hey forum members,

I'm Sharon from the Uk, Bradford to be precise, are there many other people from the UK.

I work in a office in quite a broad role for a HR outsourcing company. I literally do a little bit of everything, but i loVe it. I've only been in my current role for the past few months but I've learnt a incredible amount.

I'm here to swap business stories, experience, tips and generally shoot the breeze.

I look forward to talking to all of you.

Thanks

S

vangogh
04-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Sharon. I think we have a few members here from the U.K. Most are probably from the U.S. and Canada, but there are definitely some people from your area here.

Looking forward to hearing your stories and sharing some of my own. Thanks for joining the community.

AccountantSalary
05-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Welcome Sharon. I've been on the site myself only a month or so, and have found it to be a great source of friendly advice.

cbscreative
05-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Welcome, Sharon. Like vangogh said, we do have a few members here from the UK. We also have s few from Australia and other places on the globe. It's a good mix here even though the vast majority are in North America. Enjoy your time here.