PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Canada !!!

Patrick Williams
05-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Hello Guys,

Im interested in starting a online/flash sale website. I have always wanted to start my own business. I have big ideas but little/no experience on how to get started. I look forward for everybody's input on how to properly move forward. Glad to be part of this forum !!!

vangogh
05-08-2012, 01:31 AM
Welcome to the forum Patrick. I'm not sure I know what a flash sale website is. Do you mean a site built with Flash? Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

Patrysha
05-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Welcome to SBF, Patrick from western Canada :-)

KristineS
05-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Patrick. By "flash sale" I take it you mean a site that runs a series of sudden sales on different items. Kind of like a spontaneous sale. So you have to keep watch to make sure you catch the sale on the items in which you're interested. Did I get that right?

Patrick Williams
05-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the input everybody!!
To responses to KristineS,your are 100% correct.

I need the most help in the legality in how to run it,also what kind of programs I need.

Thanks again,much appreciated !!!

cbscreative
05-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Welcome, Patrick. It's been a long, long time since I've been to Toronto, but it is a nice place and I always found it impressive how much traffic the freeways can handle without the jams you find in cities with less traffic. I'm in Grand Rapids, MI where traffic volumes get worse every year. Although they keep modifying the infrastructure here to accommodate more traffic, they could learn a few things from Toronto.

On the other hand, people from other countries come here and renew my appreciation for how good we have it. My brother and his wife were here last week from Indonesia, and having lived there for the last 3 years, driving here is a special treat for them.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Enjoy your time here.

MostHeather
05-18-2012, 02:47 PM
Hello and welcome! It sounds like you have a pretty good grasp on what you'd like to do - now it's just time to figure out the fine details! I look forward to seeing you around :)