PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I handle wireless accounts.

selfSprint
06-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Firstly, my name is Myles. I represent a team that handles wireless cellphone accounts for Sprint across the nation. I feel that cell phones have become an utility, so every one needs one. I also feel that the majority customers do not handle their accounts properly. And i feel that i can help. This is my first attempt at using forums to connect to businesses, I have been highly active in other cell phone advice forums.

My goal by using this forum consists of a few different approaches.

One is I’m looking to connect with small business that have cell phone accounts. For you i can offer discounts that would be impossible to get on your own. 20%-30% average range off monthly charges. I can also offer account management tools.

Two is I’m are looking to team up with vendors, distributors. We have partnered up with large compaines like Carrier, Homedepot. I’m taking making an effort to connect with smaller companies. We can offer you and your customers discounts and services.

Third is software companies. If you are involved with software companies that make a OS or APP that uses smart phones or tablets I want to talk to you.

I will be scanning the forums offering advice and assistance with cell phone accounts.

vangogh
06-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Welcome to the forum Myles. I don't that everyone needs a cell phone. I do know a few people who are fine without one, but I do agree that for most people they've become indispensable. I'm not sure what I would do without mine. :)

Just so you know we don't allow people to create posts or threads to promote their businesses. It's ok in for intro thread, but in general be careful about replying to questions with offers or starting a new thread to tell us about any discounts we can get working with you. The best way to do business here is add a forum signature with a link back to your website or other place to contact you and then just be part of the community. Help people where you can. Ask questions when you have them. And genuinely get to know people here.

Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.