PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NY, NY!

MissesBeatriz
07-03-2012, 12:43 PM
hello hello! I'm totally new! Before I introduced myself I actually just replied on a thread about pinterest. My name is Beatriz, I live in NY, and spend my time working in fashion pr, marketing, and social media. So I'm here to read, read, read and comment along the way! I'm currently working for an online store as their spanish language rep, it's pretty awesome. Well I guess I'll be seeing you all around. Best,

cbscreative
07-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Welcome, I think you'll fit in well here with your experience and interests.

vangogh
07-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the forum Beatriz. I'm originally from New York and was just visiting family there this past weekend. I moved to Colorado a few years back, but still think of New York as home. Glad to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

summer02104
07-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Hi Beatriz, I am new here too. Before I registe this site, I have browsed all post on this site and found it goes very well . I also have Pinterest account, maybe we can share something about it. :)

MissesBeatriz
07-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Sorry I've been away, work is busy busy. and this New York heat is killing me, whoa it is soooo hot out there, Thank goodness for air conditioning! right Van Gogh? did you enjoy the NY summer heat wave?? ... Summer02104 sure! send me your pinterest! ;)

vangogh
07-06-2012, 12:30 PM
I don't live in New York anymore, though I was there the end of last week and the start of this one. And yes it was very, very hot. We've been having our own heat wave here in Colorado too. It has not been a comfortable summer so far.

cbscreative
07-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Thank goodness for air conditioning!

Amen to that! Michigan is participating in this year's heat wave too. We had a couple very hot days last week with the rest just being hot. This whole week has been very hot with 100 both yesterday and today. With our humidity levels, that's HOT. Up until about 4 days ago, we were getting relief at night as the temps would go down to a comfort level and mornings were quite pleasant. Now the only relief is from running the extra AC unit that I managed to avoid using before.

Update: I figured we weren't done yet, it's now 103 here.

summer02104
07-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Sorry I've been away, work is busy busy. and this New York heat is killing me, whoa it is soooo hot out there, Thank goodness for air conditioning! right Van Gogh? did you enjoy the NY summer heat wave?? ... Summer02104 sure! send me your pinterest! ;)

China are also very hot these days. I like summer becoz it is not cold,,, but these days..er... i have no word to comment the temperature!!