PDA

View Full Version : Languages for your Career

Chaya
08-27-2012, 10:32 AM
Hello Everyone,

I just signed up after reading a few post from the forums. I'm Chaya and I live in Bordeaux, South of France. I launched my business recently where people can learn a language with native speakers online for FREE. I have experienced in the last year or so how important languages are and I wanted to help others. The aims of the site is to connect user's can via chat or even video calling.

The name of my site is: easylanguageexchange.com Have a look around and any feedback you have would be appreciated.

I'm here to answer any questions anyone may have relating to language learning, to network and meet new people, learn new things and share experiences.

vangogh
08-27-2012, 11:00 AM
Welcome to the forum Chaya. That sounds like a great idea. Lots of people want to learn new languages, but struggle sometimes in how they're taught. Being able to learn from a native speaker and rely on that person for help is a great idea.

Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Chaya
08-27-2012, 01:21 PM
Thank you for the feedback.

Looking forward to talking to you soon. I've already started building some contacts and it's working out great for me. I hope to talk to you on there soon too.

<please set up a signature through Settings>

billbenson
08-27-2012, 03:24 PM
Interesting. for several years my wife who's first language is Spanish talked for several hours a night via Skype with a woman in Brazil. The woman in Brazil wanted to improve her Spanish and my wife wanted to improve her Portuguese.

I took a different route. I married a girl that didn't speak English :)