PDA

View Full Version : It is Me or just the way of the world

lrkiosk
10-09-2012, 04:19 AM
Am a foreign student studying abroad, hence getting loans is not an easy feat as I do not work and because of the language barrier, I cannot get a job. Now I need $20,000 to start an online business which is selling and buying of liberty reserves. There are potential buyers here where I reside and to me not been able to meet their needs is money going down the drain. I have made efforts to affiliate myself with already established liberty reserve businesses requesting a partnership which involves issuing me liberty reserves whenever orders are been made and I pay back after the customer has paid which covers both my interest and their own interest. Till now no company has agreed to my proposal. I believe it is possible but difficult because of the scarcity of liberty reserves. How do I get $20,000 loan or perhaps a willing partner to meet my customer demands

huggytree
10-09-2012, 08:43 AM
no one will give you $20,000 with nothing down and with you not currently working....i wouldnt bother trying anymore...find a way to get a job and save up $20,000 yourself

banks/people dont give $20,000 to someone with nothing(sorry to be harsh)

if you dont own a house or have retirement savings for collateral then your a 100% risk

Harold Mansfield
10-09-2012, 10:51 AM
I have made efforts to affiliate myself with already established liberty reserve businesses requesting a partnership which involves issuing me liberty reserves whenever orders are been made and I pay back after the customer has paid which covers both my interest and their own interest. Till now no company has agreed to my proposal.

The reason this doesn't work is because no one is going to give you product first without having a trustworthy relationship with you, as a salesman on the books, or trusted affiliate.
If you could work this arrangement in a way where the supplier was paid up front, or at least had a signed order and promise to pay combined with a check or card number, someone may be willing to listen to you.

Or, bankroll your own orders as a middleman.

nealrm
10-09-2012, 11:36 AM
I am assuming that you are referring to buying and selling Liberty Reserve digital currency. So you want someone you don't know to give you digital currency in the hope that you will pay them back. Why would they even consider this, when there is an online site for them to sell the currency. Any buyer would need to have access to the internet to use the currency. To be honest, this sounds more like a scam than a business question.

lrkiosk
10-09-2012, 04:05 PM
We see things differently, and now I realize I was looking through a different view which doesn't make sense to you guys. Thanks for the replies

Harold Mansfield
10-09-2012, 07:44 PM
We see things differently, and now I realize I was looking through a different view which doesn't make sense to you guys. Thanks for the replies
Yes. You are looking at it from the point of view of someone who wants someone to do business with you on your terms and no money. We are looking at it from the point of view of the kind of people that you are asking to take that chance.