PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Down Under

ozetel
10-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Hello to all on the forum

Wanted to jump in some discussion around the world and see what the business entrepreneurs away from our "back yard" were doing.

Also keen to see what the differences are with many of the business tools like internet, networks, sales marketing approaches etc etc etc...

So hopefully will have a chat with lots of you and look fwd to speaking soon.

A quick note on us: Ozetel is a retail telecommunications company supplying to small business and franchisors, focusing on 1300 numbers, 1800 numbers, postcode prompter technology
and other business related telco services.

AccountantSalary
10-11-2012, 01:14 AM
Welcome from Up Above, specifically Southern California!

vangogh
10-11-2012, 02:53 AM
Welcome to the forum ozetel. I'm from up above too, as in elevation. Here in Colorado I'm almost exactly a mile above sea level. :)

I'm sure there are some differences based on our locations. The details will differ and I'd imagine our customer bases vary. Still business is business. We all have to do lots of the same things to get people to buy from us or hire us. I guess we'll also be asleep and awake at different times.

Nice to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

Pack-Secure
10-11-2012, 03:12 AM
Hello from Ohio, USA.

MostHeather
10-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to meet you :)

KristineS
10-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Welcome to the forum. I love it when we go international. It's great to get perspectives from a bunch of different places.

ozetel
10-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks and hello all!

Figured the world of business is such a vast expanse that we may as well use the technology to connect - who knows what corner of the world the next most helpful tip comes from - and hopefully we may even have one for someone! Will try our best.

Tip 1: and current at the moment for us anyway, doing animation videos for service promotions - get quotes and storyboards first. btw does anyone know of a great company to do such business animation videos that they have used and found their work impressive and fresh/engaging?

Thanks again, speak soon.