PDA

View Full Version : Any idea for occupational therapist

halmax
10-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Hi. I am occupational therapist from Serbia. It does matter where am i from because thinks work differently out here, I am finishing my PhD very soon, and currently working in private collage as professors assistant for poor paycheck. I know a lot about computers. I am expert user of MS Office, building websites, know a lot about design, little bit about video editing, expert in SPSS. I had good profits doing SEO and social marketing for local companies.
My current job contract is expiring next year, and i don't know if they are going to keep me or not. My wife is unemployed and we are having kid. So i have to start some kind of business and be prepped for contract expiry.

Matter is i don't have a clue what business to start. I know to do a lot of thinks but i have to choose one.
I don't have a lot of money to invest.

S i was thinking some of these businesses could do ok:
Occupational therapy business. - It is to much to invest for me.
Occupational therapy online education business - Creating and selling access for video tutorials with exercises which children or people can do on heir own at home to help rehabilitation process.
Some other online business with regard on my skills.

Does anyone has any suggestion or experience to share with me.

Thnx

Russ in Vancouver
10-24-2012, 03:47 PM
There most definately is a market out there for OC. Do you have expertise in the ASD fields?

huggytree
10-24-2012, 09:30 PM
w/o money you have no choice but to do something on line

you cant start a physical business w/ no $$