PDA

View Full Version : Hello Small Business Forum!

drhowe9
10-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Hello everyone!

Iv'e been lurking the forums and now I think its time to contribute!

There is lots of great advice on here and I really do appreciate all the people taking time to post their experiences and what they have learned.

A little bit about me:

I've taken the last 2 months to build my ecommerce business, OneLessThought.com (http://www.onelessthought.com)

It is a toothbrush subscription service. For 22.98/year you get a new toothbrush sent to your door every 3 months!

It took me 2 months to build this and there was lots of ups and downs, and there still are!

Please ask any questions you may have on ecommerce, how I got to this point, anything at all. I'd be happy to help!

Dave

vangogh
10-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Welcome to the forum Dave. Interesting idea for a business. People need toothbrushes all the time so why not deliver to them. There are always ups and downs and having survived the first round, you'll be more than likely to survive the next.

Nice to have you hear and thanks for joining the community.

drhowe9
10-24-2012, 03:57 PM
Welcome to the forum Dave. Interesting idea for a business. People need toothbrushes all the time so why not deliver to them. There are always ups and downs and having survived the first round, you'll be more than likely to survive the next.

Nice to have you hear and thanks for joining the community.

Thanks for the welcome! It is a need in the market, I often found myself looking at my toothbrush and thought "hmm this looks old and stale, I should change it" but of-course, I never did! Thats why I created the business.

Glad to be a part of the community here. :)

Dave

Russ in Vancouver
10-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Hello Welcome to the forum.

Pack-Secure
10-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Hello and Welcome.

Gabe
10-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Hello, welcome to the forums!

ozetel
10-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Hi Dave

Welcome to the forum!

Great business venture you have created!

Good luck with it all.

drhowe9
10-25-2012, 08:19 AM
Thank you everyone!

I appreciate the warm welcome.

Does anyone have any feedback, negative or positive, for the toothbrush subscription site?

Dave

vangogh
10-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Why not start a thread in the review section? More people will look there to review a site. This section of the forum is mainly to welcome you.