PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Boynton Beach

MarquezsDg
11-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Hussein Marquez. Looking forward to getting ideas and building good friendships on this forum. A little bit about myself. I have been married 11 years and 3 wonderful kids. I am a huge SF 49er fan.....HUGE ......HUGE fan and Heat and Miami Hurricane fan.

I work for a factoring company here in Fl. We help growing business grow by helping free up their cash flow needs, which is where my passion for small business started. Ive been in the industry over 10 years now and love it.

Again really looking forward to see what business owners are looking for so i can continue to see and understand what SBO need on a day to day basis to grow and see the great success stories Im sure to read about.

and again Big Big 49er fan.

vangogh
11-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the forum Hussein. I can't say we root for the same sports teams, though you do root for some good ones. Why not the Dolphins instead of the 49ers? Recent record or something more?

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you too and thanks for joining the community.

MarquezsDg
11-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the forum Hussein. I can't say we root for the same sports teams, though you do root for some good ones. Why not the Dolphins instead of the 49ers? Recent record or something more?

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you too and thanks for joining the community.

Lol. Raised in Miami . My earliest memory of the 49ers was the Montana drive in the cincy Super Bowl year after they beat the broncos 55-10 I was hooked . Last ten years were a torment lol but it looks like its turning now

Pack-Secure
11-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Hello and Welcome.

MostHeather
11-09-2012, 08:09 AM
It's nice to *meet* you! Welcome to the forum!

Gabe
11-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Hey Hussein, welcome to the forums!

KristineS
11-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Welcome to the forum.