PDA

View Full Version : Global Expansion- Please Help

cupofgold
11-27-2012, 05:10 AM
Hello Forum,

I have currently been an entrepreneur for 1yr 1/2, my husband has been in entrepreneurship for 7yrs thru traditional business. I previously worked in healthcare for over 10yrs and was laid off. That's when we decided that I would join him in the world of entrepreneurship. There is nothing like NOT having to punch a clock and working for someoneelse's dreams & vision. We are working towards our own dreams & goals and it has been GREAT! For the past year, my husband & I started a global business that's generating multiple streams of passive residual income. We are really excited & enjoying the time freedom that our business is creating for us, in addition to the fact that we are helping others, and partnering with other awesome entrepreneurs by leading them to financial & time freedom. This is great for many people because the start up costs / initial investment is under $1300, which makes it affordable for anyone to start their own business without having to come up with alot of capital or take out business loans. We have already expanded our business to 8 different states, but we would like to develop partnerships with other business minded individuals worldwide, who are looking to start their own business with minimum (under $1300) start up costs. Can someone please recommend any websites that assist with internet marketing ideas and any sites where we can network with other people who are looking to get into a recession proof industry & start their own business. Thanks for your help.

Steve B
11-27-2012, 07:10 AM
You probably should find a site that advertises MLM type marketing programs.

billbenson
11-27-2012, 01:51 PM
I'll respond to the recession proof business question. Google for industries that have had little impact from the recession. The impact has been mostly on consumers. B2B types of companies have been the most stable. An example of that is the oil and gas industry. When you get a list of industries, search for products that you like within those industries. Nobody is going to tell you on a forum what industry you should go to. You are going to need to do that research on your own. There may be some investment / Wallstreet blogs that are helpful as well.

Steve B
11-27-2012, 04:45 PM
billbenson - I don't think they're looking for this kind of business - it looks like they think they already have one and want to sell it to others (i.e. MLM type businesses).

billbenson
11-27-2012, 05:50 PM
billbenson - I don't think they're looking for this kind of business - it looks like they think they already have one and want to sell it to others (i.e. MLM type businesses).

Ya, I just thought I'd comment on the "recession proof industry" for general info, but I think you are correct.

Wozcreative
11-27-2012, 09:29 PM
You can visit industry related conferences/network groups in the business that you are in and meet people there who may be interested. What industry is your business in?

Pack-Secure
11-27-2012, 11:11 PM
LinedIn has some good contacts and groups.

cupofgold
11-28-2012, 02:37 AM
Wow thanks everyone for your comments. As stated before by Steve B we are already building business franchises as well as supplying our products in 8 different states. The industry we are apart of, as Paul Zane Pilzer (Economist/Entrepreneur) puts it, is the Health & Wellness Revolution... a trillion dollar industry. Now what sets what we do apart from just being health & wellness is that we have, thru innovation & ingenuity, merged health & wellness with people's habit... that being the addiction of coffee. The coffee industry itself is a 90 billion dollar industry, and coffee is the highest traded commodity in the world next to oil. And who wants to die to get into oil??? ... I don't :). Coffee sales are increasing 20% each year and expected to continue growing mainly because companies such as Starbucks & McDonalds (McCafe) have made it socially acceptable to pay up to $5 for a cup of coffee. More and more coffee drinkers are being born everyday. This is what makes this market we are creating ingenious. People don't equate their habit to what the economy is doing. When the economy is good people do more of the habit and when the economy is bad people do more of their habit. This is why it is a recession proof economy. And where ever the baby boomers are at in life, that is where the wealth is. The baby boomers are in the later stages of life, and want to live longer, be healthier, have more vigor & youth... that's why health & wellness is dominating the planet as the fastest growing industry alongside coffee. Most people did not have the opportunity to capitalize or position themselves in front of the various market shifts that have been created in the past, i.e. music (cassettes- cds- mp3), cell phones, computers & technology. But with Health & Wellness, and the Industry of Coffee, one can tap into these industries right now, with low start up costs. What makes what we have innovative & ingenious is that for the first time ever in history we have made coffee healthy thru the infusion of a powerful herb. We currently have the Patent for this herb as well as the infusion process. No one can duplicate what we have. We are 100% certified organic. We are ahead of a market shift by merging Health & Wellness with the habit that people refuse to live without... coffee. We are currently at the beginning of a new market shift, this is what makes myself & my husband so excited. For the first time ever we are able to position ourselves in front of a market shift and capitalize on it in every way, as well as help others do the same, without the huge overhead, and without trading our time for linear income as with our traditional business. Most self-employed people know what I mean when I say time for money. We are excited about our partnerships with the Napoleon Hill foundation, (world renowned author of the famous book Think & Grow Rich), as well as with the country of Jamaica (Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee). My husband & I are helping so many organizations raise funds thru fundraising with our products, and well as helping people start their own business who are new to entrepreneurship and cannot get a job. We are having so much fun helping others. We are running our household off of our passive residual income, and this is why this business is a no-brainer for us. Most people don't know that the coffee bean itself is very acidic and throws the PH Balance in the body out of balance. It creates and environment that is optimal for bacteria, viruses, infections, and cancer to thrive. It also causes side effects like coffee jitters, caffeine crash, etc. But the herb that is in our products is the most alkaline food in the world, so it neutralizes the caffeine and Alkalines the body as well as oxygenate the body, detoxes the body naturally, promotes weight loss thru curving the appetite and diminishing cravings, promotes good quality of sleep, provides more energy, and boosts the immune system. This is why the Patent we have is key to us capitalizing on the market shift. Everyday people are making awesome life changing income thru this market we are creating. My husband & I want to begin to expand our business into other countries & network markets via the internet, and wanted to know of any website recommendations and/or marketing ideas for networking with other entrepreneurs and business minded people. Thanks Wozcreative for that suggestion I will definitely look into industry specific conferences. I will look into linkedin groups. Does anyone know of any other good industry related websites we can market / network on?

~Thanks All for you help.

Ronald Dod
11-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Start a marketing company! Okay, maybe I'm kidding. But if you want a recession proof company it has to be a necessity not a luxury.

In essence try to think of something people will need through thick and thin.

Maybe you should try to sell Twinkies, they're not selling it anymore =D.

cupofgold
11-29-2012, 02:29 PM
Mr. Dod thank you for the humor, our next business will definitely be a twinkie company. :) lol. We do have a recession proof product, coffee. We would like to network with other business minded individuals, and people looking to start a business for little start up costs, and was asking for any websites or network groups that are out there online that we can share our information. But thanks for the comment. :)

Wozcreative
11-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Has anyone heard about the coffee bean going extinct in 70 years due to climate change? Which is why starbucks grows theirs in coffee bean greenhouses. Does your patented process still work under green houses? Also is it considered "organic" if you are doing it under green houses.. i am not familiar with rules of what is organic and what is not.

cupofgold
12-04-2012, 12:36 AM
That's a good question. I have not heard about the coffee bean going extinct in 70 years. I do know that coffee has been around since the 12th century and that nature has a way of adapting to the environment. The best coffee is grown within the coffee belt, and that's where our coffee bean is harvested from. So I think we're ok for some time or at least in my lifetime. We are helping people now, so who knows what's going to happen 100 years from now. Our coffee is harvested in it's natural environment and the herb is grown in a pollution free organic environment... not in green houses or man made facilities. When something is certified organic it comes from the international agriculture production system, and is produced under strict requirements and standards for International Certification. No chemicals, hormones, pesticides, and genetic conversions are added during the production /cultivation of the product. Also, there are no chemical or human sewage fertilizers used in the cultivation of the plants, and it is not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents, or chemical food additives.
Our patent specifically pertains to the cultivation of the herb in its natural pollution free environment and the infusion process of the herb into the coffee, where you can't see, smell or taste it in the gourmet product. Our coffees are made of arabica beans, but the patent does not pertain to the bean itself, but to the cultivation of the herb and how it is infused into our products. Although I'm not an expert I hope I somewhat answered your questions. What I do know is that it is a good cup of gourmet coffee that making people feel better and be healthier.

webnetpromo
01-07-2013, 10:45 PM
There is no shortage of MLM oriented discussion forums. Promote your website through social networking sites. These will deliver better results than SEO efforts because you target audience is not related to a particular segment.