PDA

View Full Version : some advice on international business

matrixofaoe
12-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Well my English name is Matrix,just like a moive name. I live in Beijing,China. I came here today in hopes someone can give me ideas or cooperation on my newest international im/exp company get bigger .i just leave from a trade company with 5years experience,with more passion and eager to do something,do not want to lose my time.and from now on,i hope begin my new life and make more foreign friends.i don't know whether you are the same willing as me. Now let us keep in moving.i truly believe price gap no matter products is fully around our world,what we will do is grasping it in time with honesty.

regards
liu bin

GlobalPay
01-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Do you import / export only from China? I would recommend you to start your own website first, that way people will have information to look at when they think about doing business with you. Good Luck!

nesmith798
01-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Hey Matrix,

What type of business are you interested in doing, because having a international business or any business you need a Website obviously but a Smart, and Effective Marketing Strategy, Message me maybe I can Help you out or Give you Some more Detailed Advice.

Hope to hear from you soon Matrix.