PDA

View Full Version : Cloud Timeclock?

TCT
12-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Does anyone use a time clock service that is cloud based that they like? We currently use Duoserve I think it is called. The interface is not very friendly.
We need a cloud based program because we have 2 locations, and it is just easier for people to punch in on whatever computer they need to.

Anyone using anything they like?

vangogh
12-19-2012, 12:16 AM
My business is just me so I don't use a cloud time clock service, but I noticed you hadn't had a response and I thought I would try to help the thread be more active.

What kind of operating system do you run? I'm assuming Windows, but I figured I should ask. Are there any specific features you need other than the service being accessible from both locations?

I tried a few searches to see if I could help and I can see how it would be a confusing purchase. There are lots of different services, but I couldn't find any kind of review or roundup post listing a few in one place. Hopefully someone behind me can chime in with some suggestions.

MyITGuy
12-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Check with your Payroll/Accountant Company. I use Intuit and they provide a web portal where employees could clock in and out if I choose...and I believe ADP and other big name providers have this functionality as well.

If your looking for a combination of a device on-site that can be networked among multiple sites and/or has a web interface, then check out the "Icon Time SB100". I recently installed this device at a client site and they love it.
Icon Time SB100 Pro Universal Time Clock (http://timeclocksandmore.com/host-your-own/icon-sb100-pro-universal-time-clock-no-monthly-fees/)