PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Syncro
01-29-2013, 12:36 AM
Hello,

I am currently living in Tulsa and we are a very small business software company. LetsSyncro launched in November and we are growing steadily. Right now, we are using twitter, facebook, and linkedin as social outlet but learning about other mediums is one of the reasons I am here.
Being an innovated new technology, makes marketing a mixed blessing. I am hoping that many here can give me insight into the terminology that we are using to describe our cloudbased software and synchronized viewer.

More about me, I am very busy mom of four, I write, I cook, and I sing and dance when no one it looking!

Advice and insight always welcome.

<please set up a signature through Settings>

vangogh
01-29-2013, 03:04 AM
Welcome to the forum. Shawn right? We'll be happy to help with any questions you have and try to help with the terminology you're using. A couple of us have already responded to your other thread with some thoughts.

Looking forward to chatting and thanks for joining the community.

Business magnate
01-29-2013, 06:08 AM
learning about other mediums is one of the reasons I am here.
You found the right place... I'm also new here, however I tested a couple of different business forums, and most of them are a waste of your time, they are infected with spam... Even in the short time I'm here I've seen such a great group of friendly & helpful people.

Wow you have some busy schedule there...

I sing and dance when no one it looking!
Ha, me too ;)

KristineS
01-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Welcome to the forum.

ozetel
01-31-2013, 01:15 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy your time here

Pack-Secure
01-31-2013, 10:55 AM
Hello and welcome.