PDA

View Full Version : Today's most doing task in online

jim.sklansky
02-17-2013, 01:20 AM
I want to know, what is the most doing task in online? IS it SEO job/ writing/ website building/ designing/ software making or any other else?

vangogh
02-18-2013, 03:27 PM
To me they all work together. I don't know that any one is more important than the others or any more difficult to do than the others. I'm always working to create new content for my site. SEO to me is something to learn about to help me make decisions about marketing and anything else associated with my site. Design and development tend to be a lot of work every so often with smaller improvements all the time in between the major changes.

Wozcreative
02-19-2013, 12:00 AM
Tasks that are most done online? Facebooking :P

dianecoleen
02-19-2013, 02:45 PM
As per my task, I devote most of my time in doing social media stuff. Furthermore, a part of my time is also dedicated to doing some SEO job. Simultaneous task is not easy, but I'm getting used to it.

Wayne Liew
02-20-2013, 12:36 AM
For me I spend most of my time creating new content and participating in social networks as well as forums that are relevant to my business.

billbenson
02-20-2013, 01:04 AM
Answering the phone and emails, doing quotes and orders.

vangogh
02-22-2013, 02:15 AM
I spend most of my time creating new content

That's probably how I spend most of my time too, at least when I'm not spending time work for clients.