PDA

View Full Version : Looking for feedback

owen2013
03-19-2013, 09:00 PM
Hi guys,
I have been working on an awesome contact management application for small businesses.
It was ranked #1 at Google Play - New Free on Business category.

I am looking for people who are interested to try it and give me their feedback, I promise that you will get a life time subscription for free!

Looking forward to communicating!

Owen

vangogh
03-20-2013, 02:35 AM
I'm thinking you might find more interest if you don't mind sharing a little more details. For example since you mention Google Play, does this mean it's an Android app? Is there a page online with more details about what the app does? If not feel free to share some details here.

owen2013
03-20-2013, 03:28 AM
Hi Vangogh,
Thanks for your reply,

Of course I don't mind sharing, I just don't want to be perceived as spammer..

Anyway, indeed it's an Android application, it's free, and it was built by small business owners, for small business owners.
It's main focus is towards helping business owners close more deals, stay on top of their deal flow, and conduct better relationships with their existing customer base.

We've been interviewing many professionals and business owners in the last months, and looking to broaden our reach to people across the net.

This is the link:
http://bit.ly/YdS4a4

I would love to get your feedback on that.

Thanks!
Owen

vangogh
03-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Of course I don't mind sharing, I just don't want to be perceived as spammer

A lot of the latter is how you go about the former.

Thanks for the additional information. Unfortunately I won't be able to help by actually using the app as I have no Android devices. I assume the app is Ondigo and if so I did watch the video. It does look good. The usefulness is obvious and it's a nice looking app as well. Seems to have some nice features and it connects seamlessly to calendars, maps, etc. Definitely looks good. Sorry I can't try it out.

Here's the video for anyone who wants to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkPgjwvVOiU