PDA

View Full Version : Hello

thelogo-mat
04-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Nice to meet everyone! I have a few general business questions- as most of my family/friends work 9-5 jobs and are not fellow business owners. I've been running The Logo-Mat (http://www.thelogo-mat.com) as my main gig for about 6 years now. Happy to help anyone with branding, designing, printing & of course my specialty- logo creation/development.

vangogh
04-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Welcome to the forum Matt. 6 years in business is great. About the same amount of time I've been going too. Happy to have you here and looking forward to the conversation. Thanks for joining the community.

thewebwriter
04-18-2013, 04:54 PM
Welcome Matt, nice site and nice logos.

thelogo-mat
04-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Thanks guys! I'll should get a chance to peruse the different sections of the forum tomorrow- guilt free- as it's nice to find a forum about business & not just hobbies, etc.

vangogh
04-19-2013, 01:47 AM
Peruse away and jump into any conversation you want. We do have a section, The Water Cooler, where you can talk about most anything, but in general we do try to stay focused on business. I think a lot of us don't have people in our lives who own businesses like many of us do and don't always have someone to talk about business with. Then we come here and there's plenty of talk.

Gabe
04-19-2013, 08:08 PM
Hi Matt, welcome to the forum. I like the website, it's very well designed.

thelogo-mat
04-22-2013, 03:14 PM
I have questions about where other small business owners get health insurance.
Where you you think a good place to ask- on the forum is?

vangogh
04-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Good question. Probably the Legal and HR forum. If not maybe Managing Your Business. Most of us tend to follow the new or today's post list so wherever you post we'll find it.