PDA

View Full Version : Facewash product

rashingking
04-24-2013, 12:21 PM
Dear everyone ,

Rashing king from Canada here .Am looking to manufacture a facewash product . I have all the incredients but everything is in liquid . I am looking forward on how to convert a liquid into cream and insert it a tube . So that it looks like a product which is sold outside . Example is Fair and lovely .

Hope someone can help me with this

Regards
Rashing king

vangogh
04-24-2013, 11:34 PM
Welcome to the forum Rashing king. I'm not sure if anyone here is going to know how to convert your liquid ingredients into cream. Sounds more like a chemistry question than a business one. If you have all the correct ingredients I would think there's a formula for combining them in some way that turns them into a cream. I searched Google for "how to make face cream" and there's a lot of results. I would think the recipe you need is somewhere in the results.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

glostef
05-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Its totally chemistry question! You cannot transform liquid into cream without putting some additional chemicals into it

patrickprecisione
05-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Welcome Rashing King. I don't know much about turning liquids in to cream, but this forum can be great help for the business side of things. Good luck!

rashingking
05-08-2013, 09:53 AM
well this is kinda bus+chem question . I am looking to make a product similarly sold in the market . But i need to know how .Am looking for this for the past 3 months but still not able to find out . After creation of product , i can think about statergies for marketting it ...

rashingking
05-08-2013, 09:54 AM
could anyone help me with a best chemistry forum which i will get replies asap

Fulcrum
05-10-2013, 10:29 PM
As this is a personal use product, try checking with CFIA to see if they have any restrictions on what cannot be in the product and whether or not they can recommend a thickening product (doubtful on the latter as CFIA is a government entity).

vangogh
05-14-2013, 12:21 AM
I'm not sure how many chemistry specific forums there are or which would be best. I'd just give Google or Bing a try. Search chemistry forum and check a few to see which are most active. There is also information online about how to make facewash cream. I would think getting the cream into the tube is something done on a factory line by machines. I'm guessing there's not a quick and easy way for one or a few people to do that profitably. Maybe instead of a tube something like a jar would be the better way to go.

I understand you want help, but you have to understand your questions are specific to your business and aren't the kind of questions we can really help you with. The questions you're asking in this thread are really the kind of questions you have to figure out on your own to be in the business you want to be in. I'm sure there are places online where you can get help with this, but it's probably not going to be a business forum.