PDA

View Full Version : Saying Hello

astereo
05-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Hello all,

I'm a 23 year old young entrepreneur and freelance web designer/developer from Rhode Island. I've been in the industry since 2005 and have had the ability to work with a lot of small businesses spread throughout the country. Last year I graduated from the University of Rhode Island with a degree in entrepreneurial management, and I'm always trying to push with new creative outlet ideas. I've had two decently successful web ventures in the past with allowed me to pay me way through school and now I'm looking for what's next.

This summer I'm working on a number of things. I've been involved in the development of a private entrepreneur community since December. There are some really cool people behind the project and I think some of you would get a lot of use out of it, as we've built a community that fosters collaboration and allows you to easily take ideas from simple concepts to full blown inception. Once we're out of beta I'll let you know more about this. I'm also running my own initiative this summer to get more small businesses online quicker with full-blown web development. You can check that out at summerofsmallbusiness.com (http://summerofsmallbusiness.com) if interested.

Looking forward to hanging out and learning from other business owners!
- Andrew

vangogh
05-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the forum Andrew. Sounds like we have similar businesses. I'm also a freelance designer/developer. I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk shop about. Looking forward to it and thanks for joining the community.

MostHeather
05-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's nice to meet you :

Gabe
05-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum.