PDA

View Full Version : Potential buyers of natural cosmetics based on Dead Sea

Likupfer
06-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Hello everyone,
I own a company for natural cosmetics based on Dead Sea minerals and colostrum.
My question is: How can I find potential buyers.
All the products have passed stringent tests of the Israeli Ministry of Health.
Thank you ,
Likupfer

nealrm
06-04-2013, 10:47 AM
That is the purpose of advertising. Since you mention approval by the Israeli Ministry of Health, I will assume your expected target market is strongly Jewish. So I would target media that has a high Jewish viewership. This would include newspapers and magazine. I would also do some PCP advertising with Google.

Likupfer
06-05-2013, 02:42 AM
Hi, thanks for the advice. But in truth I mentioned the approval of the Israeli Ministry of Health because I'm from Israel, we also have the approval of the British Standards Institution. My audience is anyone who wants to experience or market our products are very unique and attractive prices. As I mentioned the products based on Dead Sea minerals and colostrum from cows milk.
Thank you,
Likupfer

nealrm
06-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Sorry about the assumption and that does change some things. My comments before were based on you going into a niche market, the market you are suggesting is larger and extremely competitive. If fact even the big companies don't try to market to everyone. Unfortunately, I can't tell you who your market is. But I can give you some general advice. First and primary you need to define your market. You need to move from "anyone" to "I am marketing my products to [fill in the blank] people". Once you do that, determine their likes and interests. Then advertise in media that matches those likes and interests. Once the product is successful you can then try to move into additional markets.

Paul
06-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Hello everyone,
I own a company for natural cosmetics based on Dead Sea minerals and colostrum.
My question is: How can I find potential buyers.
All the products have passed stringent tests of the Israeli Ministry of Health.
Thank you ,
Likupfer

As Neal said it’s a competitive business, a brutally competitive business!

The good news is that it’s a HUGE market. It’s also very fragmented and female consumers are always looking for that special magic cosmetics product. They are not particularly loyal so you have a shot to peel some off from the herd, and you don’t need many.

I’m not sure how you are trying to sell, retail internet, bulk wholesale, private label or other.

In any case focus on the benefit to the consumer, not just the feature. Why is dead sea minerals and cows milk good, what does it do. As cosmetics, what is the overall benefit? Is there a superior result to other brands? Most women buy the expected result, not the ingredients.

If its truly unique and proprietary you may be able to license it to a larger company for distribution.