PDA

View Full Version : Market Research for business management software suite

TheOriginalAK47
07-15-2013, 11:58 PM
Hey all, I hope this post finds you all well. Some friends and I this summer have managed to find some free time and are fielding the idea of a free business management suite (ERP for those familiar) and are in the middle of conducting market research. In that case, I just wanted to bounce a quick survey off you all in hopes of reaching consensus as to what features potential consumers REALLY WANT to see in said product. I see this forum/community as a symbiotic environment and so I not only hope you can help me in this situation but if you ever need a set of feedback that you feel that I could provide you with, that I could help you. Please check out the survey below! Thanks everyone for being awesome in advance and any help is greatly appreciated!

Features/Functionality of business management Software Survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KBW8N7K)

Wozcreative
07-16-2013, 08:49 AM
I may be dumb, but I have no idea what "business management software" is supposed to do? The first question was asking what I think it should be doing? It's so vague to me and I run my own business and work with many businesses on a small to large scale.