PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Prince
08-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is not Prince but its a nickname I use online :)
I join this forum because I am taking a marketing class and need some help...apparently my professor lecture is confusing and my book have not arrived yet

well i hope to be active around here and get to know you all :)

also I am a Graphic Design student. If you need any sort of design need I can help with that

Best,
Prince

vangogh
08-30-2013, 02:49 AM
Welcome to the forum Prince. We have a few designers here so you're in good company. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

Prince
08-30-2013, 02:43 PM
Thanks Van for the welcome! also I am guessing u like the post impressionist movement? If you happen to visit chicago, stop by the Art Institute, they have a good collection from Vangogh :)

vangogh
08-30-2013, 06:53 PM
I do like Post Impressionists. I've never been to Chicago, but I've seen some of van Gogh's work in the Metropolitan Museum in New York. My family and I saw an exhibit featuring his drawings, but I can't remember where we saw it. I'm thinking it was also at the Met, but it might have been here in Denver or one of the other museums in New York.

I like art in general and do make sure to get out to a few museums to see exhibits and collections every year. The Art Institute sounds like a place I should visit one of these days.

Gabe
08-31-2013, 01:58 PM
Welcome to the forum 'student currently known as Prince' :)